Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Versatile Blogger Award


Versatile Blogger Award



So I have been blogging from my phone using the blogger app for the last few weeks as i haven't had access to a proper computer and today was surprised to see I had been nominated for an award! This her lovely blog http://xoforeverinpink.blogspot.co.uk/. So thank you so much! Go check it out as it has a great mix of fashion, nails and beauty!! 



The rules:

  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
  2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

Here are my 7 random facts:

  • I never go to the same hairdressers. I have never found that one hairdresser i can be faithful to!
  • I didn't revise at all for any of my school exams!
  • I love trashy TV, such as jersey shore & big brother!
  • If i ever see a celebrity I act like i don't know who they are and then when they have left i run around like OMG that was so and so!
  • don't really like chocolate!
  • love to go to bed early, especially if my boyfriend is working away because i can get away with it.
  • my Favourite number is 27!

These are the 15 bloggers I'm nominating for this award:


foreverinpink 

acestacebeauty

beautygeek

aplaceforbeauty

ruthsmakeup

barbiebombshel

look-inthe-mirror

sweetaholic-beauty

blueberryblushe

willworkformakeup

bloggerintheredcoat

mui28

lazy2lovely

emilyhasdimples

katiesmakeupobsession







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Demi Mist said...

Congratulations!
I can't believe you don't like chocolate, I adore it.
I have the same problem with hairdressers.
I am a new follower, I hope you check my blog and follow if you like.

Sweetaholic Beauty said...

Congratulations and thank you for the mention :)
xx

Tiffany said...

Thank you so much for nominating me! I really appreciate it :)

Post a Comment